Inhibitor of casein kinase II and of RNA synthesis in eukaryotic cells. Detailed technical information and reference list available. Reference: Tamm & Sehgal, Adv. Virus Res., 22, 187 - 258 (1978). This compound is also part of the Ko-Libri compound library (K 001)
> 98% HPLC
-20°C / -4°F
Molecular weight [g/mol]
Absorption max [nm]
Molar extinction coefficient ε [L·mol⁻¹·cm⁻¹]
1. Shin H.-C., Landowski C. P., Sun D. X., Vig B. S., Kim I., Mittal S., Lane M., Rosania G., Drach J. C.Amidon G. L., Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 307, 696 - 703 (2003), "Functional Expression and Characterization of a Sodium-dependent Nucleoside Transporter hCNT2 Cloned from Human Duodenum"
2. Kim Y. K., Bourgeois C. F., Isel C., Churcher M. J.Karn J., Mol. Cell. Biol., 22, 4622 - 4637 (2002), "Phosphorylation of the RNA Polymerase II Carboxyl-terminal Domain by CDK9 is Directly Reponsible for Human Immunodefiency Virus Type I Tat-activated Transcriptional Elongation"
3. Iber H., Tong L. M., Qi C. H., Sheng Y.Morgan E. T., J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther., 297, 174 - 180 (2001), "Regulation of Hepatic Cytochrome P450 2C11 via cAMP: Implications for Down-Regulation in Diabetes, Fasting, and Inflammation"
4. Wang X. L., Zhou J., Doyle M. E.Egan J. M., Endocrinology, 142, 1820 - 1827 (2001), "Glucagon-Like Peptide-1 Causes Pancreatic Duodenal Homeobox-1 Protein Translocation from the Cytoplasm to the Nucleus of Pancreatic Beta-Cells by a Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate/Protein Kinase A-Dependent Mechanism"
5. Krass J. D., Jastorff B.Genieser H.-G., Anal. Chem., 69, 2575 - 2581 (1997), "Determination of Lipophilicity by Gradient Elution High-Performance Liquid Chromatography"
6. Koumenis C., Nunez-Regueiro M., Raju U., Cook R.Eskin A., J. Biol. Chem., 270, 14619 - 14627 (1995), "Identification of Three Proteins in the Eye of Aplysia, whose Synthesis is Altered by Serotonin (5-HT)"
7. Tamm I.Sehgal P. B., Adv. Virus Res., 22, 187 - 258 (1978), "Halobenzimidazole Ribosides and RNA Synthesis of Cells and Viruses"